The Temple Emanu-El Brotherhood has been a fixture in the congregation and within the Dothan community for over seventy years.
Originally the Men’s Club when formed in 1950, the Brotherhood experienced its one and only name change in 1977.
Since its inception, the Brotherhood has continued to meet regularly, organize social activities, provide Temple support and cemetery maintenance, and occassionally gather for a famous Brotherhood Pancake Breakfast.
Anyone interested in more information about the Temple Emanu-El Brotherhood should contact the Temple office at (334) 792-5001 or complete our online contact form.
Sisterhood Officers, 2022-2024
Ann Black & Georgia Solomon
Mary Miller & Pamela Ross